Our website has detected that you are using Internet Explorer (IE) - a browser we no longer support. We recommend switching browsers to avoid issues with features on the site. View supported browsers here.
Our USDA Choice Prime Rib is deliciously seasoned and prepared rare – for a perfect tender, juicy, and flavorful bite. Just heat and eat!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove product from bag.
- Place roast on a wire rack inside the roasting pan and add 1/4″ of water to bottom of pan and cook uncovered. If cooking without a wire rack, do not add water.
- Cook For 2 1/2 – 3 hours or until roast reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees F (Rare).
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Follow conventional oven instructions and subtract 1 hour of cook time.
- Pre-heat grill on high.
- Slice to desired portion size.
- Grill steak on each side for 90 seconds (Rare).
- Plate and serve.