Our USDA Choice Prime Rib is deliciously seasoned and prepared rare – for a perfect tender, juicy, and flavorful bite. Just heat and eat!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove product from bag.
- Place roast on a wire rack inside the roasting pan and add 1/4″ of water to bottom of pan and cook uncovered. If cooking without a wire rack, do not add water.
- Cook For 2 1/2 – 3 hours or until roast reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees F (Rare).
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Follow conventional oven instructions and subtract 1 hour of cook time.
- Pre-heat grill on high.
- Slice to desired portion size.
- Grill steak on each side for 90 seconds (Rare).
- Plate and serve.
Beef Rubbed with: salt, dextrose, hydrolyzed corn protein, corn syrup solids, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, spice, soybean oil, natural flavor. Caramel Color Added.
COMMON ALLERGENS PRESENT: None. Prior to consuming the product, individuals with severe food allergies should confirm the ingredient information on the actual label of the product. Nutrition and Ingredient statement updated November 2019. This ingredient and nutrition information was provided by the third-party product manufacturer and/or supplier and was not in any way created or verified by GFS. The information is being passed on as a courtesy and for informational purposes only. GFS in no way guarantees the accuracy or completeness of this information and NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE OR IMPLIED; ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.