Want a flexible ordering schedule?
Our Online Ordering tool allows you to access the complete Gordon Food Service product catalog, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access Online Ordering from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Select your store and desired pickup day, and begin shopping. We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup.
Features of Online Ordering
Online Ordering is Personalized
- Access to the entire Gordon Food Service product offering
- Create your own customized ordering lists
- Copy a previous weeks order
- View your points
- Request a “Big Check”
Online Ordering Capabilities
- Expanded product descriptions; including photos, and nutritional analysis
- Intuitive site navigation
- Product browse and search have robust filtering options, including gluten-free
- Unit pricing eases price comparison
- Filter for In-Store only items eligible for Same-Day pickup
- Immediate validation of your item code entries
- Create a mandatory PO for all orders
- Look up, print, or reorder from purchase history for the past 13 months
Online Ordering for Added Convenience
- Create custom lists of your frequently used items for even quicker ordering
- Receive notification of edits—such as out-of-stock items—within 30 seconds of placing order
- Text and/or email order confirmation alerts
- Seamless Technology Integration
Seamless online/offline transitions as you move through your storage locations
- Tablets: The most popular Apple and Android devices are supported.
- Optimized for Apple iPad devices
- Browsers: All current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Operating Systems: IBM and Macintosh
- Phone OS Systems: Android, iOS
Our Online Ordering application is exclusively available for our Gordon GO! Members. Click here to find out more about our Gordon GO! Membership program.
Already a Gordon GO! Member?
Activating your account is easy and only takes five minutes before you are online and placing your first order. In order to activate your account, you will need your Customer Number, which can be found on the top of a current Purchase Receipt or your Loyalty Card Number, which can be found on the back of your card. Once you have your number, click on the button below to start the process.